Skip to main content

51 reasons why Pizza should be our National Food!!



Hello there!! 

Thank you for opening this page!! and sorry as I don't have 51 points, yeah you can blame me that I lured you in to view this, if at all you are lured by the post title.

Recently I have found this type of headings rolling over the Internet, obviously with related stuffs and seen some pro-blogger using this. This I felt as an good attention seeking stunt, to promote the other stuffs I write in my blog and hence I am following that route. Let's go and have a ride.

I didn't had pizza till I was 7pi !! The first experience was such, that it could've single-handedly ended my any further interest of eating it. At the same time, I was damn offended by the high prices for a round bread baked with cheese and vegetables. Then my love made me understand, the reality is not what is shown, it is the choice you make. I have gone with her choice to come out of the eclipse and see glimpse of the marvelous preparation human had developed till now.

Let me serve you with a little comic story I have read recently; my only contribution is to post the story in picture format so that I can use a non-regular font to keep its wackiness; I would also like you to know that, I know what ctrl+J can do, therefore it is by purpose not by ignorance. The name of the story is 'The FBI and Pizza';





If at all you have reached reading up to this; here are few points to confirm why it should be our national food; the logic provided are lame, and they do not want to be critically acclaimed;


# 1. When a food is national, everyone must have the capability to have it and therefore hypocrisy of the short, ' a person can have required food in a daily wage of Rs. 32' eliminates itself. As the minimum price of pizza is around Rs. 50, therefore the limit has to go till Rs. 100 per person, crossing the UN standard for poverty.

# 2. People will consume more calories than now with lesser time spent in cooking and eating, therefore it leads to time+energy at dispense


# 3.  It has to be rewarded for the wonderful thing that it is.


# 4. Uses of LPG will lower, as people will relieve themselves with baked bread and cheese.


# 5. More companies will come into the business, and Katrina Fans will get to see the same "Aamasutra face" in a Pizza advertisement being shot by the Pyramid of Giza. Does it remind you of the video Teri Ore, here is a link( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJZ4xiDP-hs )


# 6. We go very well with anything of Italian Origin, I hope the same is true about pizza.

# 7. Indian Mathematical books want new food items for its questions, they are tired with the apples and lemons.


# 8. Famous cook Pooranjiv kasa, the inventor of Soybean topped Pizza, said Pizza has to be our national food as India wants to get fat.


# 9.  Lady Mama, whose pee is going to be bottled as perfume, strongly supported the cause. Sources revealed, she wants a chance to wear pizza at her next performance here. That's all Wacky-bruce!!


When I asked Teja Saab (The Time-Less Face of Frustration) about my new write-up, he has something to say as this;



Teja Saab asks you to like his page in Facebook " The time-less face of frustation"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doss-Hajar

দশ হাজার পেজ ভিউ !! হঠাত একদিন সিলিং আর দেয়াল এর ৯০ ডিগ্রী ভাঁজ এ তাকিয়ে পাসওয়ার্ড মনে করে  ঢুকে দেখি দশহাজার পেজ ভিউ সেকি?? লেখা লেখির আমেজ তা অনেক দিন হলো আসেনা, আমার মস্তিস্ক এখন  সমাজ যাকে বলে কাজের জিনিস তাই নিয়ে বেশ ব্যস্ত, আমার সাধের when the boss is not there  মোমেন্ট গুলো আর নেই, এখান নিজেই নিজের বস হয়ে নিজেকে নিমজ্জিত রেখেছি। গিয়ে দেখি সুদুর  ইউক্রেইন্ থেকে প্রচুর বার অকারণে আমার ওয়েবসাইট এ আসা হযেছে, আর প্রথম লেখা টিকে বারংবার পরা হযেছে,  যদিও আমি সেটিকে অত আদর দেখানোর কারণ বলতে পারবনা। মনে হয় এগুলি স্প্যাম এর অবৈধ আদর. যাই হোক আমার নিষ্ঠার অবর্তমানেও কেও আমাকে অবৈধ ভাবে stalk করে এই ব্লগ এর ইঞ্জিন চালু রেখেছে। আবার কবে কোন উটকো ইচ্ছার বশবর্তী হয়ে লেখা শুরু করলে ফার্স্ট গিয়ার্ এ চলে যাওয়া কঠিন হবেনা। ইন্টারনেট সমাজ বহির্ভূত নয়, তাই অবৈধ ভিউস গুলোকে ধর্তব্যের মধ্যে আনা হইনি, বিভিন্ন ব্লগ সাইট, গুগল, ট্রাফিক মনিটরিং সাইট,আমার সাইট এর অস্তিত্ব খুঁজে পেতে অস্বীকার করছে। আমি তাদের কে বলতে পারি,"সমদর্শী প্রভু মোরে অবগুণ চিত না ধারো ", কিন্তু সে গলা আম

Saas, Bahu and Brand Recall!!

I have an MBA degree in Marketing!! Cheers and clap, like a rock star's entry is not expected. Rather it will be like, some wanna be-confident guy was starting to clap but as he found out he is the only one clapping , it faded exponentially. The sole purpose was to get a job, when we boarded the ' main vi-main vi ' Express. But the railway minister, who announced it, resigned within weeks and  the service discontinued. 'Meri Dulhan toh Naukri thi' !!, but parallely I was infatuated with the creative part, the whole idea of subliminal messages was awesome to me. Coca-cola being a  predecessor in subliminal advertising, began their journey with sexual feeds to come to the present day where they talk about joy & happiness. There is even vending machines of coca-cola which dispenses a can when you hug it. There is no direct link between a coloured soda  and happiness, but they have been continuously associating the two with their #taglines, 'op

My Role Model !!!

The legend whom I admire to be my role model, is admired by many, but it took a lot of bravery to write myself being a follower of the enormous persona. Can we just announce about a person being my role model? when we say he/she is our role model,we  must be sure that it is not some false marketing trick you are playing with yourself. You understand the gravity of the statement, not just for a social applause you declare a fallacy. You are already walking on that path with love and conviction. My Role Model is not a single person, rather they are two different people by there name, appearance, and everything worldly, But only one when we look at their thought system and their work. Question arises that if you think both of them to be one, why follow them together? Its because, when you look at both of their time span of work in this world, you get a era of 100 years of social revolution by Men , who were most clear regarding what is right. What is right? How c