Skip to main content

Coffe with Dr. Freud!! (Part-I)

I have reached Vienna!! I have always wanted to visit this city, the art and cultural capital of new age Europe, also the good news is Dr. Freud has accepted my request for a conversation over a coffee, and been kind enough to my brave attempt to analyze his hand writing.

Me: Guten Morgen Herr Freud!!


FreudGuten Morgen!!, What is your name again young Man??


Me: Its Anirban Herr Freud!!


Freud: How do you pronounce it? he asked me while lighting a cigar.


Me: I don't know sir if may say, may be like "Aunierbahn"


Freud: Hah Hah!! That's a good one.


Me: In which category does it falls sir; joke, comic or mimetic? (According to Freud there are three categories to humor)


Freud: Oh ok, It seems that you have read my articles!!


Me: Yes Sir!! and that light moment with my know how in his research allowed me a leeway to ask for his hand writing sample.


Me: Sir, may I have.., I did not complete my sentence as I see his butler coming toward us with coffee and a file, I expressed my gratefulness for already arranging for the sample. Freud did not say anything as he was grossed in the coffee and the atmosphere, We were in the woods, making a temporary sitting arrangement at the Bellevue-Hohe, Dr's most favorite place looking over all of Vienna.

Then Freud told me in a sharp analytic voice; 

Freud: What qualifies you to analyze my writing kid?

Me: My passion sir, which already allowed me to receive a sample from you!! Further to add, I have already analysed handwriting's of Gandhi, Abraham Lincoln, Mohd Ali, princess Diana, and Elizabeth Taylor. (If you are a first time visitor, please see my earlier write-ups)

And if I quote like you ; " A man like me, can not live without a hobby-horse, a tyrant, I have found my tyrant, and in his service I know no limits, my tyrant is graphology"

Freud: I see, you give a lot of emphasis on impressing someone, do you know, it links unsatisfied childhood needs of recognition.


Me: You may say it in that way, but I feel the thoughts that I have entertained in my past is responsible for my present behavior, We are the creator of ourselves, and we are someone more greater than our id, ego, and superego.


IF I may be blunt to you, I do not buy your theories, which defined human as a depot of sexual urges, and other subliminal secret drive.

And if you see the recent thinking, the trend is against you;

As W.H. Auden wrote in his 1973 poem, In Memory of you, "if often he was wrong and, at times, absurd, to us he is no more a person now but a whole climate of opinion."

"His ideas grew out of society. He mirrored in his theories the belief that women were secondary and were not the norm and didn't quite measure up to the norm," she explained (Gretel, 2003)- Sophie Freud
Freud: Mr. Anirban, don't you think that I already know that??

My ideas evolved at that time of history, and I have started the journey to go deep inside human mind, you can not complain!!, somebody has to go through these roads, otherwise the bigger truth would never have came to us.


Me: Yes sir, agree, somebody with an analytic mind like yours, had to begin the journey, otherwise, we could have never come to know how beautiful we are!! 


At the same time, sir, we graphologists are highly in debt to you for allowing explanations of graphology through Ideomotor phenomenon. 

Freud nodded in response, and puffed out a lot of smoke.

I continued...

I believe the present day is the era of marketing, people are desperate to earn money to buy things, that is a great state compared to the earlier centuries.  Your ideas of how desire works, are applied in everywhere from branding of a product to packaging. 

Freud:
You are right son!! My ideas are used to generate desire and ultimate goal of happiness and freedom, but in this process people will understand this is not the way they can generate happiness, something perishable can not generate happiness, until and unless you feel attached to the infinite.

Me: That is so nice to hear from you sir.


Freud: OK..son, time for me to have a evening walk, send me your analysis about my mind in those days, it will be a fun to read. Meet me if you again come here sometime.


Me: Thank you sir for your time..Thank you!! 


To be Continued to Part-II for analyses of Dr. Freud's Handwriting....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doss-Hajar

দশ হাজার পেজ ভিউ !! হঠাত একদিন সিলিং আর দেয়াল এর ৯০ ডিগ্রী ভাঁজ এ তাকিয়ে পাসওয়ার্ড মনে করে  ঢুকে দেখি দশহাজার পেজ ভিউ সেকি?? লেখা লেখির আমেজ তা অনেক দিন হলো আসেনা, আমার মস্তিস্ক এখন  সমাজ যাকে বলে কাজের জিনিস তাই নিয়ে বেশ ব্যস্ত, আমার সাধের when the boss is not there  মোমেন্ট গুলো আর নেই, এখান নিজেই নিজের বস হয়ে নিজেকে নিমজ্জিত রেখেছি। গিয়ে দেখি সুদুর  ইউক্রেইন্ থেকে প্রচুর বার অকারণে আমার ওয়েবসাইট এ আসা হযেছে, আর প্রথম লেখা টিকে বারংবার পরা হযেছে,  যদিও আমি সেটিকে অত আদর দেখানোর কারণ বলতে পারবনা। মনে হয় এগুলি স্প্যাম এর অবৈধ আদর. যাই হোক আমার নিষ্ঠার অবর্তমানেও কেও আমাকে অবৈধ ভাবে stalk করে এই ব্লগ এর ইঞ্জিন চালু রেখেছে। আবার কবে কোন উটকো ইচ্ছার বশবর্তী হয়ে লেখা শুরু করলে ফার্স্ট গিয়ার্ এ চলে যাওয়া কঠিন হবেনা। ইন্টারনেট সমাজ বহির্ভূত নয়, তাই অবৈধ ভিউস গুলোকে ধর্তব্যের মধ্যে আনা হইনি, বিভিন্ন ব্লগ সাইট, গুগল, ট্রাফিক মনিটরিং সাইট,আমার সাইট এর অস্তিত্ব খুঁজে পেতে অস্বীকার করছে। আমি তাদের কে বলতে পারি,"সমদর্শী প্রভু মোরে অবগুণ চিত না ধারো ", কিন্তু সে গলা আম

Saas, Bahu and Brand Recall!!

I have an MBA degree in Marketing!! Cheers and clap, like a rock star's entry is not expected. Rather it will be like, some wanna be-confident guy was starting to clap but as he found out he is the only one clapping , it faded exponentially. The sole purpose was to get a job, when we boarded the ' main vi-main vi ' Express. But the railway minister, who announced it, resigned within weeks and  the service discontinued. 'Meri Dulhan toh Naukri thi' !!, but parallely I was infatuated with the creative part, the whole idea of subliminal messages was awesome to me. Coca-cola being a  predecessor in subliminal advertising, began their journey with sexual feeds to come to the present day where they talk about joy & happiness. There is even vending machines of coca-cola which dispenses a can when you hug it. There is no direct link between a coloured soda  and happiness, but they have been continuously associating the two with their #taglines, 'op

My Role Model !!!

The legend whom I admire to be my role model, is admired by many, but it took a lot of bravery to write myself being a follower of the enormous persona. Can we just announce about a person being my role model? when we say he/she is our role model,we  must be sure that it is not some false marketing trick you are playing with yourself. You understand the gravity of the statement, not just for a social applause you declare a fallacy. You are already walking on that path with love and conviction. My Role Model is not a single person, rather they are two different people by there name, appearance, and everything worldly, But only one when we look at their thought system and their work. Question arises that if you think both of them to be one, why follow them together? Its because, when you look at both of their time span of work in this world, you get a era of 100 years of social revolution by Men , who were most clear regarding what is right. What is right? How c