Skip to main content

Go further to get closer!!


This one begins with my intentions to post it in a contest at the "Indiblogger" and to win return tickets to London. The best will get to fly that extra miles with his/her love.

But aaaaaaaah!!, I could not launch the post in the competition area due to my inadequacy in technical know how. Nevertheless, I will post what I wanted to post even if it does not fetch me a competition participant. 

This is about going those miles with your love, the travelling moments, to find out more about your chromosome of dependency on each other, and to explore that the chromosome is made of trust-DNA. Being brought up watching Bollywood movies, we know that great things happen when you travel, especially at the airports, when the aircraft is on the verge of take-off. Such was the impact of those non-orgasmic climax scenes, that similar situation occurred to me involving the air travel. 

Why do people go on Honey Moon? , Why do they want to travel with each other? Why do people feel they are getting more close when they travel?

As the price of insecurity has faced deflation throughout human history, people tend to think more about themselves rather than the other. And as it is not our basic character, we suffer the sin for being sinusoidal. However when we travel, we have to move out from our self bubbles, to create an invisible sphere of love, which will replicate the feeling of a home!!, we care for the other, the way we want ourselves to be treated. And hence the ultimate feel good. 

He he..that's all from a wanna be psychologist. When I saw the tag line of "going further to get closer", I got tempted, the incident that happened with me can exactly be described with these words and thus I had to write.

It was the month of May, no mercy was there for getting closer to Suryadev, parallely we were also getting closer as our marriage was finalised. The "getting closer" thing was far from being real as there was a continuous heat from my idiotic tension of financial unpreparedness. Anxiety always follows a steep upward curve, that was exactly the same for me, soon it was overflowing and started to effect her. She stood strong in this most sensitive phase of her life, but was falling apart from inside, it all came to the fore while she left Mumbai and visited her parents to Kolkata. My anxiety was the child of inexperience but when it came back to me, it came with every little mistake it could find in the way.  I never communicated with my inexperience and was unaware of the coming Tsunami of postponing it towards my financial preparedness. Those events had the effect the same way Tsunamis have their effect......
I was devastated !!       

     "|",,"|",,"|"      ~'~'~'~ ~ ~ ~        ..`\`..`\`..`\`..  


What is the way to escape a Tsunami's effect???

You have to fly before the airport gets effected!!!

I did that, I had traveled the distance to make the things the way love should be. In these situations you can not spare any moment, I asked for emergency leave from the office stating the real reason, I could not afford anything negative right then. Booked air ticket worth 10 grand each, which made me piss out my thinking of finances. I did not disclose this to anybody, kept it as a surprise, and reached my would be in-laws home to give a surprise. It single handedly created a impression that my illusion of financial preparedness is over.
She was happy, though I had to plead a lot for walking together in the beautiful and quaint roads near the Airport. We both approved it as our moment, and forgot what has happened in the past few months. I was happy to see her the way she is, always talking about what we will do together, where we will go, what she will wear :D. I was only listening to her and holding her hand so tightly that there was enough sweat to declare it as a lake for the ants. Some huge international carriers were flying over our head as we sat down at a nearby field and she said someday we will be flying in these, I smiled to convince her the surety. We gave that "all I want is to love you" look to each other as I thanked the flying carrier for letting me escape the Tsunami. That was my incident of "going further" and The next picture taken in our honeymoon will speak more about getting closer..


That made me learn something, and I will say it in short for you..

" When you have became someone's Fiance, never think of your finances!!"

Here is the ad from British airways explaining their beautiful tagline'...       (http://bit.ly/1epU8Uj)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doss-Hajar

দশ হাজার পেজ ভিউ !! হঠাত একদিন সিলিং আর দেয়াল এর ৯০ ডিগ্রী ভাঁজ এ তাকিয়ে পাসওয়ার্ড মনে করে  ঢুকে দেখি দশহাজার পেজ ভিউ সেকি?? লেখা লেখির আমেজ তা অনেক দিন হলো আসেনা, আমার মস্তিস্ক এখন  সমাজ যাকে বলে কাজের জিনিস তাই নিয়ে বেশ ব্যস্ত, আমার সাধের when the boss is not there  মোমেন্ট গুলো আর নেই, এখান নিজেই নিজের বস হয়ে নিজেকে নিমজ্জিত রেখেছি। গিয়ে দেখি সুদুর  ইউক্রেইন্ থেকে প্রচুর বার অকারণে আমার ওয়েবসাইট এ আসা হযেছে, আর প্রথম লেখা টিকে বারংবার পরা হযেছে,  যদিও আমি সেটিকে অত আদর দেখানোর কারণ বলতে পারবনা। মনে হয় এগুলি স্প্যাম এর অবৈধ আদর. যাই হোক আমার নিষ্ঠার অবর্তমানেও কেও আমাকে অবৈধ ভাবে stalk করে এই ব্লগ এর ইঞ্জিন চালু রেখেছে। আবার কবে কোন উটকো ইচ্ছার বশবর্তী হয়ে লেখা শুরু করলে ফার্স্ট গিয়ার্ এ চলে যাওয়া কঠিন হবেনা। ইন্টারনেট সমাজ বহির্ভূত নয়, তাই অবৈধ ভিউস গুলোকে ধর্তব্যের মধ্যে আনা হইনি, বিভিন্ন ব্লগ সাইট, গুগল, ট্রাফিক মনিটরিং সাইট,আমার সাইট এর অস্তিত্ব খুঁজে পেতে অস্বীকার করছে। আমি তাদের কে বলতে পারি,"সমদর্শী প্রভু মোরে অবগুণ চিত না ধারো ", কিন্তু সে গলা আম

Saas, Bahu and Brand Recall!!

I have an MBA degree in Marketing!! Cheers and clap, like a rock star's entry is not expected. Rather it will be like, some wanna be-confident guy was starting to clap but as he found out he is the only one clapping , it faded exponentially. The sole purpose was to get a job, when we boarded the ' main vi-main vi ' Express. But the railway minister, who announced it, resigned within weeks and  the service discontinued. 'Meri Dulhan toh Naukri thi' !!, but parallely I was infatuated with the creative part, the whole idea of subliminal messages was awesome to me. Coca-cola being a  predecessor in subliminal advertising, began their journey with sexual feeds to come to the present day where they talk about joy & happiness. There is even vending machines of coca-cola which dispenses a can when you hug it. There is no direct link between a coloured soda  and happiness, but they have been continuously associating the two with their #taglines, 'op

My Role Model !!!

The legend whom I admire to be my role model, is admired by many, but it took a lot of bravery to write myself being a follower of the enormous persona. Can we just announce about a person being my role model? when we say he/she is our role model,we  must be sure that it is not some false marketing trick you are playing with yourself. You understand the gravity of the statement, not just for a social applause you declare a fallacy. You are already walking on that path with love and conviction. My Role Model is not a single person, rather they are two different people by there name, appearance, and everything worldly, But only one when we look at their thought system and their work. Question arises that if you think both of them to be one, why follow them together? Its because, when you look at both of their time span of work in this world, you get a era of 100 years of social revolution by Men , who were most clear regarding what is right. What is right? How c